Lotus Condo YYC
$99,000 Studio Condos in Downtown Calgary
Lotus Condo is a proposed 195-Unit affordable apartment condo project on the eastern edge of Chinatown, just 1 block south of the Bow River’s Riverwalk Pedestrian/Bike Path System. The project contains 180 Studio Units and 15 Two-Bedroom Barrier Free Units, in a 15-storey tower with Ground Level Retail. The concept behind this project is new for Calgary, in that a micro-suite can be either residential unit or an office unit anywhere in the building.
So, if an artist, or a planner, or an accountant, or a marketing blogger, etc, who want to have their own small business & don’t want to work out of their home, they can purchase a micro-unit for their office on any floor and any location in Lotus Condo. And down the road, if the original purchaser wishes to sell, the unit may be re-sold as either office or residential use without a re-zoning requirement. The same scenario would be, in reverse, for the residential condo owner. The premise behind Lotus is a new emerging market for a flexible type of “affordable” residential and office ownership in the downtown core.
- At the eastern edge of Chinatown, just one block from the Bow River and Riverwalk
- Retail at Ground Level + 15 Stories + Rooftop Outdoor Amenity Space
- Lotus Unit A: 352sf to 380sf Studio Condos – either Residential or Small Office (180 Units, many with Bow
- Lotus Unit A Pricing: $99,000 to $169,000 + GST
- Lotus Unit B: 704sf, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Barrier-Free Residential Units (15 Units)
- Unit Type B Pricing: $199,000 to $259,000 + GST
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for additional information.